Braun No touch + forehead
- No touch and traditional forehead thermometer in one: same professional accuracy in both modes
- Patented technology captures twice as much body heat to ensure accurate results
- Positioning system reduces user error: gentle LED light and on-screen indicators ensure proper placement
- Large, easy to read screen
- Color-coded temperature guidance to track progression of fever
- Easy to use
|Owner Manual & Guides|
- Braun No touch + forehead thermometer
- Storage cap
- 2 AA batteries
#1 thermometer brand among pediatricians
Color-coded temperature guidance
The back-lit, color-coded display will let you know in a glance if the fever temperature is getting better or worse. The large screen changes from green to yellow to red depending on the temperature reading.
Its non-invasive no touch feature takes accurate readings from up to 2 inches away, making it convenient to measure the temperature on a sleeping child.
Large display screen
Large back-lit, color coded display for easy temperature monitoring.
The optional touch feature allows you to easily and quickly measure temperature instantly with no need to swipe.
No touch mode
The unique on-screen positioning system confirms proper distance for measuring temperature and the gentle guidance light directs you for correct aiming.
Recommended for both children and adults.
Braun is the most recommended brand, and of the surveyed pediatricians that use a branded thermometer, Braun is the most frequently used brand.**
*Based on July 2017 Ardent Consulting Survey reporting that of the surveyed pediatricians who recommend a brand of thermometers to their patients, Braun is the most recommended brand, and of the surveyed pediatricians that use a branded thermometer, Braun is the most frequently used brand.