Braun SensorAir™ Air Purifier High Performance Diagnostic Filtration System (Black)
Clean air shouldn’t be complicated. Braun is world-renowned for outstanding performance and classic enduring aesthetic. Braun air purifiers are designed with purpose and intent. Intelligent technology delivers cleaner air effortlessly without complexity. When you simply want cleaner air in your home, Braun is your solution. SensorAir™ continuously monitors VOC’s and particle levels, while the 4-stage filtration system quietly cleans the air of up to 99.9% of PM2.5 and ultrafine particles as small as 0.3 micron. The heavy-duty granular carbon filter reduces odours and VOCs. Maintenance is a breeze with the permanent, washable Eco-filter and prefilter, while the granular carbon filter is replaceable twice a year.
- Eco-filter is permanent and washable4 captures 99.9% of PM2.5 up to .3 micron1,3
- AHAM certified for rooms up to 300 sq. ft (27.8m2)
- CADR: Smoke 194/ Dust 200/ Pollen 190
- EnergyStar, CARB, ROHS, REACH, Prop 65 & CETLUS certified
- Simple intuitive top mounted controls
- 4 cleaning levels from low to high
- Air Quality sensor visually displays your indoor air quality in real time
- Check filter indicators for odour & VOC filter at the front and ECO filter at the back
- Auto-Mode for simplicity set it and forget it
- Auto-off timer 1,2 4 and 8 hour shut off
- Pre-filter is permanent and washable4 captures larger particles, dust and pet dander1
- Heavy duty granular carbon filter for VOC and odour reduction1,2. Replacement filter: BRF-V1 (replace every 6 months)
- Built-in handle to easily carry the unit where you need it most
- 5 Year warranty
- Unit dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 8.5 x 26.9" (30.6 x 21.5 x 68.4 cm)
- Unit weight: 25.02 lbs (11.35 kg)
- Air purifier
- Replaceable VOC and odour Carbon filter BRF-V1
- Permanent washable ECO filter
- Permanent washable mesh pre-filter
- Owner's manual
Did You Know?Allergens, dust, smoke, pet dander and pollen, the air is filled with them. This air purifier will clean & change the air 5 times/hour for the recommended room size.
SensorAir™ TechnologySensorAir™ continuously monitors VOC's & particle levels and visually displays your indoor air quality in real-time.
How It Works?4-stage filtration system quietly cleans the air of up to 99.99% of PM2.5 and ultrafine particles as small as 0.3 micron or larger.
AHAM VerifideAHAM certified for rooms up to 300 sq. ft. (27.8 m2). CADR: Smoke 194/Dust 200/Pollen 190
1. From the air that passes through the filter, 0.3 micron and larger. Overall particle reduction depends on many factors including the amount of air processed, the pollutant type and the pollutant introduction rate into the environment.
2. When operated with the odour reducing post-filter, it is recommended that the carbon post-filter be replaced every 6 months to effectively reduce common household odours and gases in a room. This product does not reduce or absorb carbon monoxide gas. Make sure gas appliances are well ventilated.
3. The U.S. EPA defines harmful particles as those that are 2.5 microns and smaller.
4. The ECO particle filter can be washed to clean, permanent claim based on washing 4 times per year for 5 years.
- This product is manufactured under license to the Braun trademark. Braun is a registered trademark of Braun GmbH, Kronberg, Germany, sublicensed by De‘Longhi Appliances Srl, Treviso, Italy.
- The ECO filter uses patented IfD® technology. The ifD Trademark is used by Kaz USA, Inc. under license from Darwin Technology International LTD.
- The ENERGY STAR® name and mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. EPA.
- SensorAir™ is a trademark of De‘Longhi Appliances Srl, Treviso, Italy. - The 8-hour TWA ozone for this unit is 0.012ppmv when tested in a 30m3 chamber. Refer to safety instructions in the manual for more information.
- This product complies with the maximum allowable concentration of ozone of 0.050 parts per million by volume (ppmv) in a 24-hour period. The Health Canada Guideline 2010 recommends that the maximum exposure limit, based on an averaging time of 8 hours, is 0.020ppmv or less when tested in a sealed, controlled room approximately 30m3.